About these links:
These links are places that I like to frequent fairly often. Do not necessarily endorse or not endorse anything these folks are writing about- although have found great information regularly.
News & Results
- donsdiary.net - Don McLean keeps a great list of results and Running Info
- Running In The USA: runningintheusa.com- Running in the USA is the largest online directory of races, results and clubs.
- Record Timing: http://www.sml1.com/recordtiming/- Track and Filed Results Site.
Diet & Lifestyle
- mercola.com- Joe Mercola is probably the truest proponent of a healthy lifestyle in every way. Every athlete would be doing themselves a favor reading his work.
- thefruitarian.com- Michael Arnstein Site. Great information about Ultra running, gear and diet.
Philosophy & Literature
- letsrun.com- Dedicated to covering and promoting the world’s greatest and purest sport- running. Internet’s home for runners. Runners- those people for whom running is not something they do from time to time- it’s part of who they are.
- runblogger.com- Pete Larson has developed a terrific site covering all aspects of the sport, including a unique and dedicated group on his forum. Check it out!
- hungryrunnergirl.com- Well done and good info
- angryjogger.com- Funny Dude! And motivating.(Rated R)
- atrailrunnersblog.com- Scott Dunlap’s Great Running Blog
- masterstrack.com- Masters News and Results, Rankings, Records
Running- Track & Field
- trackandfieldnews.com- “The Bible of the Sport”
- milesplit.com - HS Track & Field Resource
- irunfar.com- Ultra Oriented- Great Interviews, Training, Gear, Strong Healthy Community for the Ultra Enthusiast.
- realendurance.com- Ultra Events and Results
- run100s.com- Stan Jensen’s Event and Resource Site
- ultramarathonrunning.com- Ultra Resource Worldwide
- ultra168.com- AUS Ultra Resources and Info
Vendors - These are a few dealers in the merchandise below.
- zombierunner.com - Really love their style and their hand selected product line.
- runningtools.com- A resource with a wide range of tools for runners of all abilities. Training Schedules, Weight Advice, Calculators, Nutrition Information, Racing Info.
- strengthrunning.com- Jason Fitzgerald Coaching Site- Good info and always a good read.
- sock-doc.com- Sock Doc’s mission is to educate athletes about the benefits of natural injury treatment and prevention. Most conventional therapies such as medication, wearing orthotics, and stretching, do not address the underlying causes of injury. With Sock Doc’s holistic recommendations and methods, you’ll finally break free of an endless cycle of frustration and costly symptom-based injury treatments that rarely work. You’ll learn how to listen to your body and become a faster, stronger, healthier and more efficient athlete.